Friday, May 22, 2009

Today is a good day.. is it?

hello guys...!!!!

today, I feel really good..!!!
I don't know how can i be at this kind of mood ^^

Anyways, as usual i woke up early in this morning and listen for some music, took bath, drink "MILO" and prepare my book to go to my mandarin course....

The incredible things is..
I can learn my mandarin today very fluently even myself amazed
for what happen with me today..
the same thing also happen in house
i can did some UMPTN question, OMG..!!!
although it's still the easy part...

The after i took rest for more than one hours
i went to GO to study and before the lesson began
there is a student introduce himself to me..
after 3 days without friend there
finally i have "friend"..!!!

thank god, i will not feel lonely anymore..
hohohohoh......
the first lesson i were chemistry, it was very boring and i nearly asleep there
the second lesson was biology and at this lesson it's quite interesting
because the teacher was very good in making joke, i study until the bell rang...

still at GO..
that time i was talk to my new friend and i found out...
that his occupation was teacher same as carry
and he told me that he was saving his money to buy laptop
aarrgghh... i always jealous with someone in such young age can found his own money...

well this is my story for today
hopefully tomorrow will be better day

3 comments:

Vivi Chandra said...

hahaha... finaaalllllyyy....
good for you that u have ur first friend at there.

:)

good luck ya!

Anonymous said...

Good.. Congratulation.. Me too... i also feel so jealous with others that can earn money by themselves.. :-( ...

Anyways.. what lessons is it?? isn't it is Holiday now??

Angeline said...

Good.. Congratulation.. Me too... i also feel so jealous with others that can earn money by themselves.. :-( ...

Anyways.. what lessons is it?? isn't it is Holiday now??