Thursday, May 21, 2009

My First Post

Hello.. everybody...!!!

This is my first post,hehehehe.....

Actually, the reason why I'm making this blog is because my friends.
I"m becoming quite interest when i saw my friends work with their blog,
and I'm want to share my daily thing from the good one until the bad one since
I'm nearly graduate and often to meet my friends,I don't know to whom i share the story of my life...
so hope you can enjoy it.

This morning...
I woke up at 06.30,and as usual after i woke up, i rush to play my computer
well, actually i don't know why i always do this every morning...
then after i have played for 1 hours, my mother told that we will went out to eat breakfast
i kept mumbling that time because i hate to go out for breakfast....

My family and i went to golden yen....
after we have arrived, we ordered food & drink bla bla bla
then like usual my parents give us (their child) some advice and this situation
"ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN WE ARE EAT TOGETHER"

AARRGGHHH...
I hate it very much......(but i still need it)
anyways, suddenly my sister wanted to look for a person that can see our faith because she afraid about her future but my parents disagreed with her and they kept arguing until my sister started to cry....

As brother i know that she afraid with her future but my parents not the kind of person believe in that things. along the road to go home my parents kept bla bla bla about my sister. I know, she is not the type of the person like to hear advices for other person and my parents also not a good advicer....

Finally... HOME AT LAST.....
but it's the time to open the shop and i felt really sleppy...
after i help my father open the shop, he told me to do something and i do it all
after that my activities were help parents,do my UMPTN question (god!!! it's so difficult, i can only do 2 question for 30 minutes CAN YOU IMAGINE!!!), and play computer...


these days, i'm thinking about my future...
i'm really afraid with UMPTN in coming 6 -7 june
i sure that i can't pass the test. Although i pass...
the dentist things is not my favorite subject, i don't hate it nor like it.
but i have back up plan...
i will go to KL for my hospitality about Kulineri & tourism managment...
so which one will i choose!!??
i'm really confused..!!!
and some extra information
in this june i want to learn cooking

Wish me luck.. and please give my some advices ....
Sorry if this post to long..






0 comments: