Sunday, May 24, 2009

Such a annoying day... *.*

this morning..
i felt really sick and tired

you wanna know why???
it because last night i went to buy food on jln semarang
but after i went home
i feel like my chest were being pressured by something..
WTF..!!
it's really hurt
even i having difficultly in breathing....
each breath is pain
GOD....

although this morning i have felt a lot better...
but the pain is still there..

anyways, today i can even felt comfortable
to play my computer
because of my sister project
and tomorrow is the deadline...

great..!!! everything hit me perfectly
they wanted me to suffer
although i did not want blame my sister
but she should done it as fast as she can
and her effect always make me crazy...
until this late still the project still not finished
i fell sorry for her..
this thing happen also because of my damn printer
but i will always support her as brother...
heheheh..

anyways, right now i feel a lot better
because my sickness almost cure
yyiiippeee....!!!!

That all for today...
thank you..
May tomorrow become a better day..

0 comments: