Saturday, May 23, 2009

HOT...!!!!!

Hello..!!

today nothing special happen ......
as usual i woke up at 6.30...
do some usual thing and get ready for my course....
the went home and relaxed to wait for my GO class in the afternoon.

When i have arrive at GO
everything seem fine except i noticed that there were blackout
i didn't even care about that because i saw the generator was working..
i went upstairs and i met my friends
we greeted each other and wait for the bell rang.
soon the bell was rang...
everybody who went put from the class seem exhausted
i wonder why??
i entered the room...

I feel someone from hell just pass by and give me a sign said
"WELCOME TO HEll"
OMG..!!!!!
it's very hot......!!!!
arrggghhh...!!!
how can i study at in kind of condition..!!!

although i kept mumbling about the room
it still no use and the lesson kept continoue
and after the break the AC still can't be used
GOD..
then the AC open at the point where we all nearly
collapsed but anyways rescuer came just about time..

well just that..
i'm too tired to write today
so please forgive me

0 comments: