Sunday, September 12, 2010

DISAPpOINT..!!

just felt disappoint with my friend...
I dunno how to explain it...
but when I invite them to go some where else
most of them say they cant go coz bla bla bla bla
so annoying... I hate it...
I know they have their own business but I really felt disappoint with them...
I call all of them, messages all of them.... It's so tiring
felt like been rejected... well, not all of them though...
DISAPPOINT DISAPPOINT DISAPPOINT DISAPPOINT DISAPPOINT DISAPPOINT...!!!!

May be this is a lesson...
for next time, I wont invite them to go out anymore...

1 comments:

Vielsha said...

Hey.. we are in the same condition ..

Ooh !!! We are bestfriend ever ! hhahaha ~

But , I am doing like what you'd wrote that you won't invite them to go out anymore ..

Yeah ! I agree ..
I will go with 'em , when they start to ask me ...
There is no RESPECT from 'em ...