Tuesday, June 29, 2010

DISEASE..!!!

Hello guys, it been a while for the last post
okay, today morning I went to lab to check my blood...
the reason I want to check my blood coz my father when he went to penang for medical check up.
the doctor found that my father has a gen disease call "Thalassemia"
for some of u, who didn't know what is "Thalassemia"

Thalassemia is an inherited autosomal recessive blood disease.genetic defect results in reduced rate of synthesis of one of the globin chains that make up hemoglobin.

and my dad got Thalassemia minor disease, so it dont effect him so much but for us...
well, u could say it quite troublesome... coz if which of us got this disease... our child wont survive until 17 years old..
quite tragic doesnt it...

so like i said, i went to lab for check my blood with my sister n brother....
and the result will came out around this afternoon..
quite fast right!? for this developing country.. XD


Here is the photo

Hopefully nothing worst gonna happen for my brother n sister including me ya... ^^

0 comments: