Sunday, June 7, 2009

HORE..!!! should i feel happy???

seriously i fell glad
because today was my last day of UMB-PT exam.....
but i only glad at that point....

because i had already knew the result of my test
it's about 85% i won't pass
and never in my live i felt so confident like this.....
*-*

but don't worry because i already have backup plans...
hohohoho...

anyways, i also went out with my friends today...
god..!! i fell really happy to see my friends again
but seems like today one of my friends didn't really enjoy it...
i can see her face seem very tired...

then the bad thing happen after i got home.....
my father seems at the his bad mood and i can see rage in his eyes
i don't know why?
should i care.....

well, no..

2 comments:

arabesque said...

hey..
why you always pretend to be very pessimist?
15% can change everything, you know
who didn't enjoy the hang out?
merline a??

Carry said...

yeah cal, my advice for you as my best friend: don't be too pessimist,..
you always saw a thing in a negative way,.. well the good point is when that thing happened, you can prevent that thing, but have you ever think that things will be better if you think a thing in a positive way,..
okay, you can think both of that ways better than just in a negative way,..
and hope you'll success in you future!!!